I hope the information contained in this blog is helpful to you and gives you options to discuss with your healthcare professionals if necessary. The intent of the topics discussed is to provide healthcare information in an easy to understand format in an attempt to enhance the quality of life.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ON THE LIGHTER SIDE; A FEW PHARMACY JOKES


Prescription Cyanide

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into a pharmacy, walked up to the Pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, "I would like to buy some Cyanide."

The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?" The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."

The pharmacist's eyes got big and he exclaimed, "Lord have mercy! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband. That's against the law! I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!"

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, "Well now, that's different. You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

Source MediJokes.Com :)

Blonde @ the Pharmacy

A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some rectum deodorant.

The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman that they don't sell rectum deodorant and never have.

Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis and would like some more.

"I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "We don't have any."

'But, I always buy it here,' says the blonde .

"Do you have the container that it came in?" asks the pharmacist.

"Yes," said the blonde, "I'll go home and get it."

She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."

Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container ...

"IT SAYS QUITE CLEARLY HERE ... TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM."

Source MediJokes.Com :)

I was asked to give a keynote address at a medical conference being that I am the head physician at a local hospital. I wrote up the speech on a small piece of  paper very sloppily,  but when I took it out to begin speaking I couldn’t seem to read it. I realized very quickly that it’s going to become a very embarrassing situation, so I looked up and started my speech, “good evening, are there any pharmacist’s in the house?”

Source funniestcleanjokes.com

2 comments:

  1. The ones who are employed in Hopkinsville have a yearly recoupment of $29,368 with the upper 90th sector making $34,993 and the lower 10th sector earns $23,918. Pharmacy Technician Wage in KY

    ReplyDelete
  2. The average annual pharmacy technician salary in Kentucky is $26,000. Those who are residing in Frankfort have a median annual pay of $30,150 with the uppermost 10th percentile earning $35,924 a year and the undermost 10th percentile gets $24,555. Pharmacy Technician Salary in Kentucky

    ReplyDelete