I hope the information contained in this blog is helpful to you and gives you options to discuss with your healthcare professionals if necessary. The intent of the topics discussed is to provide healthcare information in an easy to understand format in an attempt to enhance the quality of life.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

A New Form Of CPR Without Mouth To Mouth Contact That Could Save The Life Of A Loved One Or Even Your Own If You Share This Information

If it wasn't for a recent cardiac episode that I encountered I probably would not even be posting this on my blog right now.  Life is too precious a gift and can be taken from us or our loved ones in a blink of an eye.  So I urge you to please click on the link below after reading the rest of this.  Remember every second counts waiting for the paramedics or the police to arrive may be too late.  This is how I lost my father, because the loved ones surrounding him at the time did not know what to do.  I only wish to God that this information was available to my family members who were with him at the time. My mother may have still had a husband, His four children may have still of had a father and he would have gotten to know all of his grandchildren not just my first four.


"Every three days, more Americans die from sudden cardiac arrest than the number who died in the 9-11 attacks. You can lessen this recurring loss by learning Continuous Chest Compression CPR, a hands-only CPR method that doubles a person’s chance of surviving cardiac arrest. It’s easy and does not require mouth-to-mouth contact...... Please watch this video. It's a matter of life or death!" (quoted from the link below)


http://medicine.arizona.edu/spotlight/learn-sarver-heart-centers-continuous-chest-compression-cpr

No comments:

Post a Comment